2014年3月6日木曜日

Frankfurt!!! =I have not eaten a sausage yet=

Unfortunately, I have to pay §25.0 per day for using WIFI. Thus I write this comment from Hotel PC. Since my PC skill is too poor, I can not change language from english to japanese....

It took 24hrs after I left my home in Tokyo...I finally reached Frankfurt last night. It was too tough on my old body.

Frankfurt is quite nice city!!! I have already visited KaisarDorm and walked around city area for 4hrs. It was suprised that People can smoke outside, it is simillar with Japan 15yrs ago. But I thought that Smoking with walking is pretty dangerous. Although I did it in the past...

I found a head office of Commertz Bank which bought out a security company which I worked for 10yrs ago. Their corporate simbol mark is similar with Dore***r, it might be my misunderstanding.

I will move on to Dresden by Train right now.

N225 and ZARJPY spiked up last night. It looks quite strange, cause I can not get Information from Bloomberg and Reuter.

Regarding My N225 short which I sold in the Sky!!, I unwound it at same level. But it was simbolic trade for me!!!

See you then!!!

0 件のコメント: